1. List of items with Edit/Add buttons shown for each item.
2. Clicking Edit displays a dialog with user's options for editing that item in their "shelf."
3. Some items, like date in this screen, display more options. The options in this area were a little confusing to me, and I seem to have broken the add/delete behavior there.
4. Tabbed panels break up and step the user through the editing options.
5. The Add/Edit and Drop Down buttons shown here within a tab of the dialog.
6. The drop down menu with "quick edit" options. Still checkboxes rather than radios.